Accessibility Assistance
Mobile Site
Text Size:
  • Increase Text Size
  • Decrease Text Size
Site Search
County of Sonoma, California

You are here:

Dental Benefits and Premiums for Employees

Contact:
Delta Dental Premier
Website:
http://www.deltadentalins.com
All Employees Group #:
3126-0124
Member Services:
(888) 335-8227 Work
List of Dentists:
(800) 427-3237 Work

Employee dental insurance is provided through Delta Dental Premier to eligible employees and their dependents (unmarried children under age 19, or 23 if a full time student). This is family coverage, your eligible dependents must be enrolled at the time of eligibility or during annual enrollment. There is a $3,000 annual maximum per family member. Coverage limits and copayments will apply for all procedures. See the plan booklet for details.

Insurance Coverage

Group Number: 3126-0124

Coverage Percentage

The County provides a certain level of coverage for each type of dental procedure, part of which is paid by the insurance company and the remainder is paid by the employee. With an 80/20 plan, the dental insurance will pay for 80% of "reasonable and customary" charges, the other 20% will be paid by the employee.

Diagnostic & Preventative
80/20
Basic
80/20
Crowns, Jackets & Cast Restorations
80/20
Prosthodontics
80/20
Orthodontics
50/50

Deductibles

None

Maximum Lifetime Coverage

Orthodontics
$3,000

Employee Premiums and Contributions

Resources

COBRA Continuation Coverage

Delta Dental HIPAA Notice of Availability

Delta Dental Language Assistance Program

Delta Dental of California Grievance Process

Delta Dental Organ and Tissue Donation Notice

Glossary of Benefit Terms (County’s)

Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms (Uniform federal health care glossary)

HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices

Some content on this page is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software.